On Monday 4th May at 12pm BST, we are hosting a webinar to outline some of the issues and challenges businesses should consider when preparing to come out of lockdown, how different sectors might be impacted and what steps businesses should be taking to enable them to manage risk and the financial health of the business.
Our colleagues from Italy, Spain and Germany will share their experiences about the challenges and opportunities that coming out of lockdown presents.
Our panel of expert speakers includes:
- Introduction – Hannah Kendrick, Partner, Leeds
- Is Unlocking Harder Than Locking Down? – Matthew Kirk, International Affairs Advisor, London
- Insight From Italy – Ian Tully, Partner, Milan
- Insight From Germany – Jörg Staudenmayer, Partner, Böblingen, and Jens Petry, Partner, Frankfurt
- Insight From Spain – Rafael Alonso, Partner, Madrid
- Financial and Risk Considerations as We Come Out of Lockdown – John Alderton, Office Managing Partner, Leeds
If you wish to join the webinar please click on this link to register.