Our Restructuring & Insolvency team publishes a variety of materials throughout the year on a broad range of issues. Below is a selection of our most highly regarded and topical content.
Directors and Professionals
Our UK quick guides provide an easy way for directors and professionals to navigate current legal and topical issues:
- How to Identify Pinch Points in Your Supply Chain and De-Risk Them – see also our short form version.
UK Insolvency Practitioners and Other Professionals
- What do Office Holders Need to Take into Account when Deciding who to Assign an Insolvency Claim To?
- What are the Duties on an Insolvency Practitioner when acting as Nominee or Supervisor of a Company Voluntary Arrangement?
- Making sense of Company Voluntary Arrangements:
Global and EMEA Guides
Restructuring Foreign Companies in England Using a Restructuring Plan
This alert explains when a foreign company can use an English Restructuring Plan to restructure and the advantages of doing so, giving examples of when foreign companies have successfully restructured in England.
The below guides provide an overview of directors’ duties in the relevant jurisdiction which are particularly relevant when a company is in or is facing financial difficulty.
This guide sets out issues for European businesses to consider when Managing Supply Chain Risk.
- Why May the Insolvency, Restructuring and Dissolution Act 2018 (IRDA) Attract Restructuring Proponents to Singapore
Litigation Funding Series
A series of articles reviewing, assessing and commenting on proposed reforms to litigation funding, highlighting significant developments and discussing key cases.
- Australian High Court Upholds Examination Rights of Eligible Applicants
- Group Costs Orders in Australia
- Will Contradictors Play an Important Role in Australian Litigation?
- Recently announced reforms by the Australian government provide welcome relief for litigation funders, their investors and proponents