Today, April 6, the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) hosted a free webinar featuring a distinguished panel of Squire Patton Boggs and FTI Consulting professionals, including former House Speaker John A. Boehner.
More than 600 attendees tuned in to hear these experts decipher the most recent federal stabilization programs and developments and provide unique and practical advice for business leaders and professionals. The panel also discussed how best to successfully navigate the liquidity and financial issues arising in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Hon. John A. Boehner, Squire Patton Boggs, Washington DC
- Karol Denniston, Squire Patton Boggs, San Francisco
- Michael C. Eisenband, FTI Consulting, New York
- Brian Kennedy, FTI Consulting, Washington DC
- Ed J. Newberry, Squire Patton Boggs, Washington DC
Our panel was moderated by Stephen D. Lerner, Squire Patton Boggs, Cincinnati, Ohio.
If you have any issues accessing the webinar recording, please contact Robin Davis with ABI at firstname.lastname@example.org.