Our most recently updated guide includes updates for the UK, EU, France, Germany and the Czech Republic notably:
- Updates to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS)
- Claims for certain grants under the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) have now closed but there has been an update regarding when details for the next grant will be announced.
- An update to the Value Added Tax (VAT) Deferral New Payment Scheme.
- The final version of Regulation (EU) 2021/241, the Recovery and Resilience Facility Regulation has been endorsed and has now entered into force.
- Purchases made under the Pandemic Emergency Purchase Programme (PEPP) can no longer be conducted (such purchases could only be made until the end of 2020).
- New deadlines have been set in relation to the state guarantee for funding operations by way of assignment of receivables.
- Updates on Bridging Aid available to small and medium-sized companies.
- A new subsidy program for entrepreneurs operating ski resorts has been introduced.
Please click here to see the updated guide.