Our most recently updated guide includes updates for the UK, Italy, Germany and the Czech Republic notably:
- Updates to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS)
- Grants under the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) have been extended.
- An increase to the Value Added Tax (VAT) for hospitality, holiday accommodation and attractions.
- The full relief available under the Relief From Business Rates (Retail, hospitality and leisure sector) will now be available until 30 June 2021 with 66% available from 1 July 2021 until 31 March 2022.
- Tax Credits for Medium Companies now available.
- Further information about the Start-Up and Bridging Aids (Bridging Aid III).
- The Agricultural Guarantees for Liquidity Protection Loans are no longer available.
- A new subsidy program for entrepreneurs performing film-related professions.
Please click here to see the updated guide.