In a Cross-Jurisdictional review of distressed loan sales in US, France, Germany and Spain, Squire Patton Boggs’ insolvency/restructuring lawyers from each of these jurisdictions give a high-level overview of both economic and legal market trends and how certain key legal issues are being addressed by their local insolvency regimes.
They look at:
- Who is selling distressed assets?
- What are the drivers for sale?
- Are there “hot spots” across Europe?
- Are there any particular sector trends?
- Are there any regulatory or legislative changes that will drive the market in the future?
- Have there been many portfolio sales?
- How are due diligence processes of sales being run?
- How have loan portfolios been valued?
- What is the present trend in your market?
- How they see the next 12 months progressing.
Click on any of the countries below to read the overview:
- Trends in the US
- Trends in France
- Trends in Germany
- Trends in Spain