Following our webinar discussing the impact of the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 for corporates, we have prepared a question and answer sheet addressing questions raised including:
- Does ipso facto apply to just UK contracts?
- Can a supplier still exercise set off rights if its customer enters into a moratorium?
- What should a supplier do if a company subject to a moratorium stops paying?
- Are there any other debt recovery options given the restrictions in place regarding statutory demands and winding up petitions?
- What should you do if you receive a restructuring plan?
To access the question and answer sheet, click here.